Virtual AGM Friday 22 January 2021 at 7.00pm (via Zoom)
- Approval of Minutes of AGM 14 February 2020
- Annual Report
- Financial Report 2020 and Budget 2021
- Walk Programme Report
- Holidays and Weekends 2020, 2021 & 2022
- Club Events and Membership
- Election of Officers
- Election of Accounts Examiner
Please read through the Powerpoint PDF.
Please note that there will be four votes during the AGM. These are to approve:
- The minutes of the last AGM
- The financial report
- The election of new committee members
- The reappointment of the accounts examiner
If you haven’t used Zoom much lately then please check your system by clicking on the link anytime before Friday. It should open up the meeting, obviously with no-one else present. You can then “leave” the meeting and rejoin it, using the same link, on Friday at 6.55pm
During the formal AGM, in order to vote, please give a ‘thumbs up’ when required to do so. If you wish to ask a question, please raise your hand, and unmute your microphone, when invited to do so.
- On the evening of the meeting, please click on the link in the Zoom invitation, or use the meeting ID and password to join on the Zoom app.
- On joining the meeting, when the ‘formal’ AGM has started, please ensure that your microphone is muted (this stops the possibility of feedback and makes the meeting run smoothly). To turn your microphone off, find and click on the microphone icon.